The EONY Mentorship Program is an opportunity for New York-based entrepreneurs to receive one-on-one mentorship with a seasoned entrepreneur within the YPO, EO Emeriti, and EONY family to achieve high-level leadership and personal development goals. Our Mentor/Mentee pairs meet monthly in a year-long structured program driven by the Mentee’s goals and growth objectives. Questions? Email email@example.com.
The Mentorship Program is a formal mentoring relationship where the Mentee is responsible for driving the relationship and creating their own personal growth objectives and milestones. The Mentor is responsible for providing insight, perspective and support, within a safe and intimate environment of experience sharing.
One-to-three hour monthly meetings (face-to-face or virtual as NY State Guidelines allow) are required between Mentorship pairs where SMART goals are built out and accomplished through the course of the 12-month program.
Our program is formatted as a tiered waterfall so that Mentees are paired with a Mentor that better reflects their professional experiences, scaling and leadership goals.*
• YPO (Young Presidents’ Organization) Members mentor selected EO (Entrepreneurs’ Organization) members
• EO Emeritus (Entrepreneurs’ Organization Alumni) members mentor selected EO members
• EO members mentor selected EOA (Entrepreneurs’ Organization Accelerator) members
• EO and EOA members mentor selected mentees from New York City (mentees are not affiliated with EO)
*Pending experience, Mentors may work with another entrepreneur that differs from the aforementioned tiered waterfall approach.
Mentors must adhere to EO confidentiality agreements and must remain financially independent from the Mentee (i.e., should not invest in the company; engage in supplier/purchaser relationships; nor are Mentors expected to open their own business networks, connections, or supplier/customer networks, though they can if willing).
Pre-Registration & Application
We encourage entrepreneurs from the EO community (YPO, EO Emeritus, EO, EOA) interested in becoming a Mentor for the 2020-21 Program to submit the pre-registration form. Please select “MENTOR” and your affiliation with EO.
Following pre-registration, we require potential Mentors to submit the 2020-21 Program application to better pair interested applicants.
- Mentors must be an EO Emeritus member, a YPO member, an EO member or an EOA member close to graduation
- If paired with a Mentee for the 2020-21 Program, Mentors commit to volunteering for a 12-month period, during which they will meet regularly (recommended once/month) with their Mentee for one-to-three hours a session
Note: If you or the Mentee cannot make the scheduled meeting time, the meeting must be rescheduled within the same month
Pre-Registration & Application
We encourage entrepreneurs from the New York City area interested in becoming a Mentee for the 2020-21 Program to submit the pre-registration form. Whether or not you are affiliated with EO, please select “MENTEE” and your affiliation with EO.
Following pre-registration, we require potential Mentees to submit the 2020-21 Program application to better pair interested applicants.
- Businesses must be in operation for at least six consecutive months prior to application submission
- Applicant must be owner, founder or controlling shareholder of company and principally responsible for its operation
- If paired with a Mentor for the 2020-21 Program, Mentees commit to driving the mentorship relationship with their assigned Mentor for a 12-month period, during which they will meet regularly (recommended once/month) with their Mentor for one-to-three hours a session
Note: If you or the Mentor cannot make the scheduled meeting time, the meeting must be rescheduled within the same month
- First Step – Complete Pre-Registration Form
- Second Step – Receive & Submit Application
- Third Step – Pairing Confirmation & Sign Program Commitment Agreement
- Fourth Step – Meet Pair & Attend the Virtual Launch Event in October